Thursday, December 17, 2009

gift ideas



last night I made chocolate peanut butter cups and white chocolate lollipops. since I barely have any time right now to concoct my own chocolate, I used Ghirardelli and doubled boiled it. I added other elements to mix up the flavors. twas a bit messy and I recommend putting the chocolate in a tube, and then tubing it into the cups for cleaner presentation. i kind of like the organic, love-filled, i-did-it-myself look. either way, it's delicious. I also put some in a jar and wrapped it with a big, blue ribbon for those celebrating the holidays this week.




I apologize for the formatting of this blog. The standard html I know does not work 'round these parts! So things might be situated in weird places. Perhaps I learn in time.


From Craftzine:




Pressed Sugar Shrooms





Cinnamon Maple Pecans




Stovetop Potpurri




Green, Lovin' Giftwrapping




Gnome Ornaments!


from freepeople:



Terrarium Ornaments


I forgot where I found this cinnamon candle idea, but I love it:

No comments:

Post a Comment