Sunday, March 28, 2010

in the eye of the moon



Dead Meadow film premiere at the historic Masonic Lodge at Hollywood Forever Cemetery

The film is KILLER. I haven't watched it on the tele yet, but really enjoyed what I saw on the big screen. Jason Simon apparently has some decent acting chops, and I personally was entertained by the lovable Steve Kille sporting shades and shooting a gun... hah!!! The film had an epic quality, and was very "This Song Remains the Same", with some Tarantino and Stone elements. That's all I remember....I will have to view again.... .. good work though...great cinematography.

I'm currenty housesitting and enjoying doing nothing. I'm watching a documentary on the Mayans and their prophecies, and thankfully I have sort of trained my brain not to overthink such things. Over the weekend I inked in another sitting of A Clockwork Orange and From Dusk til Dawn, and also viewed Gran Torino, Basquiat, and The Saddest Music in the World. Having time off is awesome. Next week I get to hang in Texas, stuff my face with delicious tex-mex and home cookin', and relax. Then it's back to the bump and grind of the million things I'm trying to complete... yeehaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment